[Sust-mar] Farm Start-up Networking

Silver Donald Cameron sdc at silverdonaldcameron.ca
Sat Feb 14 12:41:53 EST 2015

Hi, all

I'm forwarding a note from Matt Greenan, a young man I met at a recent talk
at the Dal Sustainability College who is, with some friends, starting up an
organic farm in Lunenburg County. He'd like to connect with like-minded
people who might support their Indigogo campaign for start-up funding. I
made a modest contribution.

Matt, both the Walmarks and Mike Bradfield have extensive mailing lists;
Jason Pelley is engaged in sustainable agriculture himself; Linda Best is
my best contact at the Nova Scotia Food Council; and the sust-mar listserv
connects a whole list of people committed to sustainability in the
Maritimes. I hope that by putting you in touch with this great group of
people, you'll find the community connections you'll need.

If there's more I can do, just ask -- and very best of luck with the
venture.

Cheers
Don

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Matt Greenan <matt.teric.greenan at gmail.com

--

*What Can One Person Do? Plenty! Check out my TEDx talk on the subject:
http://ow.ly/CqPqP <http://ow.ly/CqPqP> *