[Sust-mar] Seed Swap Citadel High

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:13:07 EST 2015

March 4 Seed swap and Saving workshop
Ryan Welfle and Permaculture educator Jenn Stotland

Join us as we learn how to save seeds from our own vegetable gardens at
home, saving money and gaining control over our own food supply. Then, take
home your very own heritage and organic vegetable seeds to practice your
new knowledge and reap the delicious harvest.
Free of charge. Citadel high school 4-5 pm Wednesday March 4