[Sust-mar] I Heart NS Water Fest March 22nd 1-3pm Birch Cove Beach

Kelly B Schnare kschnare at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:56:51 EDT 2015

I Heart NS Water Fest March 22nd 1-3pm Birch Cove Beach
http://fusionhalifax.ca/events/i-heart-ns-water-festival/

Please share far and wide, the event is action packed with great partners
for Canadian Water Week!

As a 2nd Annual event  Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter is hosting a World
Water Day: I Heart NS Water Fest next Sunday and we have some great family
fun activities planned to celebrate Swimmable, Fishable, Drinkable water in
Nova Scotia. This Blue Flag Beach will be enjoyed in the off season on
March 22nd!

Council for Canadians will be there and has a great photo contest to share
your favorite story about water! Check it out:
a #Pledge2Protect our lakes and rivers, asking people to take photos of
them and a waterway calling on their MP to reinstate protection of that
waterway. You can see more about the campaign here (
http://canadians.org/worldwaterday) .

Thanks!!