[Sust-mar] Oceanfront off-grid solar powered home & property, PEI, Canada

EcoProperty Canada p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Mar 17 12:00:16 EDT 2015

* listed at http://EcoProperty.ca *

OFF-GRID HOME & PROPERTY FOR SALE

Do you dream of a sustainable life? Step into Pioneer Farm, Prince Edward Island and make your dream a reality

Glenwood, Prince Edward Island, Canada

Possibilities are endless on this Off Grid, solar powered Property.

152 acres oceanfront organically certifiable woodland, approximately 10 acres cleared. Built in 2002 with 2 fully serviced homes; another wired insulated building could be converted to a third home, bunkhouse or studio; 2 wired barns with water supply, one with stalls; hen house and amenities for other barnyard animals.

2 post and rail fenced pastures; Nature trail leading to river frontage for birdwatching. Superb kayaking, rowing and clam digging. Protected waterfront with sandbar.

This private gem of a property can be viewed at MLS# 14074318 or www.pioneerfarm.ca

Contact:
joelbrennan at royallepage.ca
cell 902 853 5251

~~
EcoProperty Canada
Green Homes, Green Building, Organic Farms, Ecological Properties, Land Trusts...
http://www.EcoProperty.ca

LIST A PROPERTY:
EcoProperty can help you find environmentally friendly buyers, tenants, partners, caretakers for your home or property.
Contact us with any questions or list your property now: http://EcoProperty.ca/list-a-property

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the individuals or organizations involved. If you decide to make a purchase, rental, or enter into any other transaction or arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: http://Planetfriendly.net/terms.html