[Sust-mar] This Changes Everything in Mabou November 22

Anne Levesque levesque.anne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:46:45 EST 2015

*What if confronting the climate crisis is the best chance we’ll ever get
to build a better world?*

*Sunday November 22nd at 2 pm*

*St Joseph Renewal Centre gymnasium, Mabou*
*All are welcome!    Admission is free.*

Filmed in nine countries and five continents over four years, *This Changes
Everything* is an epic attempt to re-imagine the vast challenge of climate
change. Directed by Avi Lewis, and inspired by Naomi Klein’s international
bestseller, the film presents powerful portraits of communities on the
front lines of climate change. Throughout the film, Klein builds to her
most controversial and exciting idea: that we can seize the existential
crisis of climate change to transform our failed economic system into
something radically better.

Hosted by the Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace and
the Inverness County Chapter of the Council of Canadians