[sust-mar] Women's Build + Fundraiser with Habitat For Humanity Moncton Area

Community Development Habitat for Humanity Moncton cdhfhma at outlook.com
Thu Apr 21 11:51:31 EDT 2016

With the arrival of spring Habitat for Humanity Moncton Area is dusting off it's tools and hardhats as we get ready for another busy season. On Monday, May 2nd at 10AM the public is invited to join us for our groundbreaking ceremony on Ayer Avenue, Moncton, NB. You'll hear from the Habitat for Humanity, and honorary guests; learn about donations, and how to volunteer on the build.
Below you can read about 2 campaigns that we've recently launched: 1. 2016 Women's Build2. Square Foot Campaign
1. 2016 Women's BuildHabitat for Humanity Moncton Area is pleased to announce that they will be coordinating the regions first-ever women's build beginning in May 2016 on Ayer Avenue, Moncton.
We are currently looking for 200 women and women's groups from southeastern New Brunswick to help us raise $100,000 and volunteer this spring. 100% of the funds raised directly support the cost of the build, and every donation is eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
Habitat for Humanity coordinates women's builds across the globe with the focus of empowering women to come together with the purpose of building homes. Out focus is not to exclude men, but rather to include women in our building projects. No experience is necessary.  Women will have the opportunity to learn new skills and build homes for families in need. We're continuously seeking family applications.
To donate and volunteer visit our website or contact us directly:
Habitat for Humanity Moncton Area
www.habitatmoncton.com
506-384-4664
communitydevelopment at habitatmoncton.com
2. Square Foot CampaignHabitat for Humanity Moncton Area has recently launched a new annual fundraising campaign: The Square Foot Campaign. This is an ongoing campaign where individuals, community groups and businesses have the opportunity to sponsor square footage in current and future habitat building projects.
Donors have the option of donating $30 / $60 / $120+ to the campaign, and can do so online or at the ReStore. 100% of the funds raised directly support habitat building projects, and every donation is eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
To donate and volunteer visit our website or contact us directly:Habitat for Humanity Moncton Areawww.habitatmoncton.com506-384-4664communitydevelopment at habitatmoncton.com

Joni Fleck AndrewsHabitat for Humanity Moncton Areawww.habitatmoncton.comcommunitydevelopment at habitatmoncton.com(c) 506-381-7409
Visit us at the ReStore175 Barker StreetMoncton N.B.