[Sust-mar] Expedition for the Earth Info Night

Allison Dube allisondube at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:42:24 EST 2016

Learn how you can join the adventure!

Join the Nova Scotia Nature Trust on Wednesday, February 24th for our
second Expedition for the Earth: Iceland 2016 information session. The
Expedition for the Earth is an exciting environmental initiative that will
take an intrepid group of outdoor enthusiasts on an adventure trek through
the world's most fascinating places, all to raise critical funds and
awareness for wilderness conservation in Nova Scotia.

Come learn about this exciting adventure, talk to past participants, meet
some of this year’s Expedition Team and enjoy a screening of a documentary
about Iceland's natural beauty.

Following the success of the inaugural Patagonia trek in 2013, we are
excited to offer another experience of a lifetime on a guided trek through
Iceland’s Fjallabak Nature Reserve. Five intrepid explorers have already
signed up and you could be the next! We are looking for passionate outdoor
enthusiasts with a sense of adventure to join our Expedition team along
with our expert guide, Wally Berg, internationally renowned adventurer and
mountaineer. Participants need to be in good physical condition however no
climbing or mountaineering experience is necessary.

When: Wednesday, February 24th, 7pm

Where: Labatt Breweries Atlantic Beer Institute (Keith’s Brewery Market)

What: Join us for beverages and snacks plus amazing images and stories
about Iceland. We'll be showing a documentary about Iceland, hearing from
past Expedition for the Earth participants and answering all of your
questions about how you can be part of this exciting adventure.

Please RSVP by email to expedition at nsnt.ca or contact Allison or Magali at
(902) 425-5263

For more information visit www.expeditionfortheearth.ca