[Sust-mar] What if you could suck CO2 out of the atmosphere?

Helen Jones helenjones555 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:39:35 EST 2016

Don't think this applies locally to Nova Scotia?
Think again.
Helen Jones

Cool the planet.  Feed the world.  *Regeneration International.  *

Think of it as geo-engineering.

http://regenerationinternational.org/

https://www.organicconsumers.org/essays/regeneration-global-transformation-catastrophic-times

Excerpt from
http://regenerationinternational.org/2015/12/17/a-message-from-paris-we-can-reverse-global-warming-2/

Standing at the crossroads of a climate Apocalypse, a growing consensus
appears to be emerging: We must not only phase out Big Oil, King Coal and
industrial food and farming, and stop polluting the already supersaturated
atmosphere and the oceans with additional greenhouse gases, but we must
also strip out or draw down approximately 200 billion tons of excess CO2
already blanketing the atmosphere. And we must do this utilizing proven,
“shovel-ready” regenerative organic farming and land use practices.
<https://www.organicconsumers.org/essays/regeneration-global-transformation-catastrophic-times>