[sust-mar] Guided Forest Wanders this weekend at Windhorse Farm

Windhorse Farm info at windhorsefarm.org
Wed Feb 24 15:47:57 EST 2016

*WINDHORSE SILENT FOREST WANDERS*--
As you will have noticed, we are running low on snow these days! However,
this need not interfere with our enjoyment of the Windhorse forest!

Formerly planned as a snowshoeing event, we will cheerfully go ahead with
our guided forest wanders this weekend without the need of anything on our
feet but comfy, warm footwear.

Join us for a dark or daylit wander through the beautiful old growth forest
followed by a fire-side hot bevvie.

For more information and to reserve your spot, please take a look here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/windhorse-forest-wander-tickets-20057001030>.

*OFF-GRID CABINS and GROUP FACILITIES* --

Bring yourself, friends, family or work team...wind down and be inspired
within the forest already showing signs of spring...
Our wood-fired sauna is available to all our overnight guests.

​
​
Each
​
beautiful
 off-grid  <http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/cabins/>
cabin <http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/cabins/> is nestled in a quiet
part of the farm, either in the forest or garden. A small wood stove
provides heat; a 2-burner propane stove is for cooking; fresh water is
provided from our well; there is an outhouse near-by; for bathing you will
have use of the shower in the “Chat Room” at the farm house.
​
Light is by ​
solar or propane.​

Cabins start at $55/night and are rented for two nights or more.

​
March
 weekend availability is listed below:​

*Sweetwater*
*​ Cabin*​
 suits 1 person (1 single bed)

March 11-13
March 18-20
March 25-27

*Tamarack*
*​ Cabin*​
 suits
​4
 people (
​2
bedrooms with 1 double bed
​ and ​
2 single beds)

March 11-13
March 18-20
March 25-27

*Happy Jack* and *Will's Cabin* are both booked every weekend in March;
contact us about weekend availability in April!

Contact  <info at windhorsefarm.org>
us <info at windhorsefarm.org> also to check availability during the week
​ and for ​
​availability at