[sust-mar] Efficiency Nova Scotia reps, p/t contracts, across Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Fri Feb 26 10:40:16 EST 2016

* Work in environment, conservation & nature: GoodWork.ca *

JOB POSTING

Position: ENS - Program Rep http://GoodWork.ca/979433
Location: Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia

Efficiency NS Instant Savings Program; Spring Retail Campaign in Store Engagement

Position: Efficiency Ambassadors - Program Representative

Type of Employment: Part-time, Contract, Customer Engagement

Program dates: April 16, 17, 23, 24, and 30 & May 1, 7, 14, and 15

Rate of Pay: $15/hour

Various retail locations across Nova Scotia: See below

JOB DESCRIPTION

Summerhill is dedicated in developing, implementing and managing public engagement and market transformation programs that lead to measurable improvements in energy savings. Currently we are seeking, outgoing, energetic and dynamic individuals to join our team as Efficiency Ambassadors (program representatives) to staff our latest event in Nova Scotia. The Efficiency Nova Scotia Instant Savings Campaign (running from April 1st to May 15th, 2016) will be promoted in store at select retailers across the province. The events will take place on various weekends in the campaign period, to promote the campaign.

The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and an enthusiastic disposition, and will have a genuine interest in the environment and energy conservation.

SHIFT TIMES
• 9:30-10am Set Up (30 Min)
• 10am-3pm Event (5 Hours)
• 3-3:15pm Take Down (15Min)
• Reporting @ Home (15 Min)*

*If two reps work at an event, only one rep will claim the extra 15 minutes for reporting after each event.

EVENT LOCATIONS

See below Appendix A.

TRAINING SCHEDULE

There will be both online and in-person training.

Online Training: Training modules will be emailed the week of April 4. Online training must be completed before in-person training.

Tuesday April 12th, 2016
10:00am-2:00pm

Region: Amherst, Bridgewater, HRM, New Glasgow, Truro
Training location: Halifax office
1329 Barrington Street, Suite 201, Halifax

Friday April 15th, 2016
10:00am-2:00pm

Region: Greenwood, Digby/Yarmouth and New Minas
Training Location: Annapolis Basin Conference Centre, 761 Broadway Avenue, Cornwallis, NS

Friday April 15th, 2016
10:00am-2:00pm

Region: Antigonish, Port Hawkesbury and Sydney/Glace Bay
Training Location: Inverary Resort, 368 Shore Road Baddeck, Cape Breton, NS B0E 1B0

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Tracking & Reporting on the number of participants, conversation types, etc,
• Educating customers on the overall retail campaign and the associated rebates
• providing excellent customer service
• Demonstrating related product knowledge (full training provided)
• completing event reports and submitting in a timely fashion
• Attend paid training

JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Strong verbal communication skills in English
• A friendly professional manner and appearance
• An outgoing personality and must be people oriented to be able to proactively approach people to engage in conversation
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently, multi-task and self-manage
• Customer service experience
• Access to a computer and high speed internet
• Ability to use Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Internet applications
• Representatives working at Home Depot and Central Lumber locations will need to wear CSA-approved steel-toed boots at events

JOB CONTACT INFORMATION

Please send an email with your preferred location hire # (Appendix A), cover letter and resume to:
resumes at baystreethr.com
quoting “ENS Instant Savings” in your subject line

Appendix A: Event Locations and Dates

Hire #

Retailer

Retailer Adress

City

Event Dates

2

Home Hardware

10183 Durham Street

Pugwash

April 23 and May 7

9

Canadian Tire

120 Starr's Rd

Yarmouth

April 16 and April 17

9

Home Hardware

138 Starrs Road

Yarmouth

April 23 and May 7

10

Kent

116 Starrs Road

Yarmouth

April 16, 23, 30, 7, 14

12

Home Hardware

132 St. Anthony Street, Box 574

Annapolis Royal

April 23 and May 7

13

Home Hardware

155 Commercial Street

Berwick

April 23 and May 7

13

Rona

414 Markland Road

Kingston

April 30 and May 1

14

Canadian Tire

150 Damascus Rd

Bedford

April 16 and April 17

14

Rona

1658 Bedford Place Mall

Bedford

April 30 and May 1

15

Canadian Tire

24 Forest Hill Parkway

Dartmouth

April 16 and April 17

15

Home Hardware

P. O. Box 185

Sheet Harbour

April 23 and May 7

16

Home Hardware

250 Sackville Dr.

Lower Sackville

April 23 and May 7

16

Canadian Tire

796 Sackville Dr

Lower Sackville

April 16 and April 17

17

Canadian Tire

10 Radcliffe Dr.

Clayton Park

April 16 and April 17

19

Rona

1000 Cole Harbour road

Dartmouth

April 30 and May 1

19

Canadian Tire

30 Lamont Terrace

Dartmouth

April 16 and April 17

20

Canadian Tire

16 Dentith Rd

Halifax

April 16 and April 17

20

Rona

6055 Almon St.

Halifax

April 30 and May 1

21

Rona

Exit 5, Highway 103

St Margaret Village

April 30 and May 1

21

Canadian Tire

6203 Quinpool Rd

Halifax

April 16 and April 17

27

Home Depot

40 Finnian Row

Dartmouth

April 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, May 1, 7, 14, 15

31

Kent

220 Baker Drive

Dartmouth

April 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, May 1, 7, 14, 15

41

Central Lumber

Fort Edward Mall

Windsor

April 30 and May 14

41

Home Hardware

50 Empire Lane, Box 2110

Windsor

April 23 and May 7

43

Central Lumber

15818 Central Ave.

Inverness

April 30 and May 14

43

Home Hardware

Box 89, Main Street

Port Hood

April 23 and May 7

44

Canadian Tire

625 Reeves St.

Port Hawkesbury

April 16 and April 17

44

Central Lumber

16 Paint St., Unit 1

Port Hawkesbury

April 30 and May 14

47

Canadian Tire

21 Blowers St.

North Sydney

April 16 and April 17

47

Home Hardware

9 Blowers Street

North Sydney

April 23 and May 7

53

Canadian Tire

90 Robie St. Fundy Trail Mall

Truro

April 16 and April 17

53

Home Hardware

339 Willow St.

Truro

April 23 and May 7

54

Rona

84 Mason Lane

Elmsdale

April 30 and May 1

54

Home Hardware

Main Street, P.O. Box 299

Tatamagouche

April 23 and May 7

http://GoodWork.ca/979433

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=33497

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca