[sust-mar] Local Food Delivery Service Notification--From Wild Mountain farm
lance at wildmountain.ca
Wed May 4 08:36:33 EDT 2016
Wild Mountain Farm is a small family-run livestock farm located on the North Mountain, near Canning. We produce naturally healthy grass-fed and pasture-raised beef, lamb, pork, and eggs.
In October 2015 we launched The LocalGoodNS Food Delivery. It is a home delivery service for bringing local foods from our farm and other Annapolis Valley Farms to your home. In addition to our quality hormone and antibiotic free meats, we also offer organically grown fruit and veggies, local mushrooms, amazing slow-rise breads, gluten-free prepared meals, honey and maple syrup, and even locally roasted fair trade coffee!
This is how we work…
· Weekly order deadlines are Mondays at 1 pm for deliveries on Thursdays to homes in Halifax, Dartmouth, and surrounding communities from Windsor to Sackville, Fall River, Bedford, to Tantallon and all in between.
· There are no long term commitments. You order only when you wish to.
· We have no delivery fee but we do have a minimum order size of $100.
· You pay online when you place your order, using credit card, PayPal, or E-transfers.
· You do not have to be home to receive the delivery. You can just leave a cooler on your deck and we’ll leave your order there (10 am to 8 pm Thursday).
It’s really that simple and convenient. Visit our website and see if you want to try a delivery this week!
Thanks so much! ~ Lance and Kathleen Bishop
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sust-mar