[sust-mar] Summer student, Harrison Lewis Coastal Discovery Centre, South Shore, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Fri Apr 7 16:31:10 EDT 2017

* Work in environment, sustainability, local food - GoodWork.ca *

SUMMER JOB POSTING
http://GoodWork.ca/907593

Unique summer job

Position: Natural history and homestead summer position
Type: summer job / summer student position
Location: South Shore Nova Scotia, near Port Joli

Available May: Help develop and deliver natural history and small farm and homestead skills workshops and projects at the Harrison Lewis Coastal Discovery Centre field station on Nova Scotia's South Shore.

Seeking returning, post-secondary students who thrive on variety, being outdoors in a rural seaside environment, helping people of all ages experience nature, and who don't mind ocassionally working hard and getting their hands dirty.

Good communication skills (oral, written, e-media) and ability to laugh when things go haywire are important for everyone working at this field station in Sandy Bay, E. Port L'Hebert, two hours west of Halifax.

Want to know more? Contact dvledit at eastlink.ca with note of interest and resume. (PS: We support honours projects relating to purposes of the Centre.)

http://GoodWork.ca/907593

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=39570

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca