[sust-mar] Active outdoor travel guides, f/t, Backroads, across Canada

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Dec 19 20:58:20 EST 2017

* Work in nature, ecotourism, active travel - GoodWork.ca/travel *

JOB POSTINGS
https://GoodWork.ca/909334

Positions: Travel Guides
Employer: Backroads
Locations: across Canada and beyond

Backroads, the World's #1 Active Travel company, is seeking seasonal Trip Leaders (guides) to lead and support our award-winning biking, hiking and multi-adventure vacations in Canada, Europe, and throughout the world. Our leaders enrich each trip with their personality and passion for travel, people and the outdoors, while providing outstanding customer service and sharing their love and knowledge of the area. Those who speak French, Italian and German and who are also fluent in English, as well as well-traveled, are encouraged to apply. Leaders are paid a competitive daily wage and gratuities. Housing and travel are provided during a Trip Leader's season.

We are seeking candidates from all over Canada to lead our trips that take place mostly on the east and west coasts of Canada, and the Banff/Jasper area, with opportunities to work in Europe in the fall. The position will be based at our Canmore office, but Trip Leaders spend a majority of their season in the region they are leading. You will start and end your season in Canmore for training and other duties. Once your season starts, Backroads will provide housing in the region you are working in when you are not on trip. We will pay for your non-personal travel to and from wherever you are sent to work in Canada or abroad!

Visit Backroads Hiring for more information about this exciting opportunity and lifestyle, meet a few of our leaders and to APPLY now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzcYc9iPGzs

https://GoodWork.ca/909334

Ecotourism & active travel jobs
https://www.GoodWork.ca/ecotourismjobs

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=43390

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca