[sust-mar] Water Access Cottage/Camp Lot - Looking for folks committed to Sustainability

Cj Mellett pufferfish1956 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:56:29 EST 2017

Have you been looking for some land close to Halifax? We are looking to
subdivide our water access lot on Mill Lake at Hubbards. We will only do so
if we find some folks with compatible values to protect and steward the
land and water. The lot would have 250ft of water frontage @ 1-2 acres
(pending subdivision) with access to an adjacent woodlot. It is a 5 minutes
boat trip down the lake. Parking &  boat slip are available.  Power line
around the lake or you can go totally off-grid with solar and paddle. If
interested call Nancy or Cathy at (902) 454-3542.