[sust-mar] NSEN Fall Gathering: Eco Connects NS Save the Date Communications

NSEN nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:00:49 EDT 2017

Hello
​ ​
​NSEN Members & Friends and Happy Summer,

We are thrilled to share the #EcoConnectsNS communications package with you
today (attached with links)!

Included in the attachment is a gathering description, survey
<http://bit.ly/NSENsurvey> request, video <http://bit.ly/Ecoconnectsns>,
social media suggestions and a poster
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwjM--yaDNQhMG1wM2VMd0ZOcFk> to help
celebrate and spread the word this summer.

To shape your gathering we encourage everyone to share and fill in the
brief *survey by July 7th*.

Also you are welcome to join the organizing team by highlighting your
strengths in an email to us & by joining us the conference line which
happens EVERY
​ ​
*Monday at 4pm*

*​.​ ​What: NSEN GatheringWhen: Sept. 22-23Where: Truro*
Let's keep in touch

In gratitude,

Amy Buckland-Nicks and Kelly Schnare

Co-organisers of Eco Connects NS
nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com

--
---
Want to see NSEN continue? Please join! Membership fees are on a sliding

3115 Veith St.
Halifax, NS B3K 3G9
E: nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com
W: http://nsenvironmentalnetwork.com
LIKE our Facebook page: Nova Scotia Environmental Network
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nova-Scotia-Environmental-Network/408435545844639>
and post your event there.

*If you'd like to stop receiving emails from NSEN please reply with "remove
from list" in subject line.*