[sust-mar] Upcoming Events at The Deanery Project

Lauren Latour laureneclatour at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:26:38 EDT 2017

Hello!
Just a quick message to keep you updated on April events at The Deanery Project- as always, I’m hoping you’ll be able to circulate this widely throughout your networks!

April Open House & Swiss Style Easter Egg Decorating

Sunday, April 2nd 1:00PM-3:00PM | *Free Event*

Bring the whole family out to explore The Deanery, and celebrate the spring season with Swiss style Easter egg decorating; this method of dyeing is completely plant-based, eco-friendly, and keeps your eggs edible!

Easter Family Picnic

Saturday, April 15th 10:00AM-12:00PM | $5 for lunch (or bring a picnic lunch) we ask that families bring treats to contribute to the Egg Hunt, if possible.

The children will love Swiss style egg decorating with natural & edible dyes! Events will also include an egg hunt and visit with a special guest! Those staying for lunch can enjoy the picnic we provide, or are invited to bring their own!

Contact us at thedeaneryproject at gmail.com to enrol.

Spring Permaculture Skill Share

Saturday, April 22nd 10:00AM-5:00PM | (Cost TBA)

If you’re a fan of Rural Roots then you’ll love this day of mini workshops covering germination and planting techniques, brush fence building, huegels, seed saving and so much more! Bring your green thumbs, we’ll provide the rest.

Stay tuned for further details! Contact us at thedeaneryproject at gmail.com to enrol.

Women on Wheels

Saturday, April 29th 10:00AM-3:00PM | $30 for the full day, or Pay What You Can (Membership pricing is available)

A day devoted to bicycles, women, and our cycling community. Learn to ride a bike in the morning, or practice basic bike maintenance and repair in the afternoon. Group rides of varying lengths will be lead, and other bike related information will also be made available. Lunch included!

Stay tuned for further details! Contact us at thedeaneryproject at gmail.com to enrol.

####

All the best,
Lauren Latour