[sust-mar] Nova Scotia Youth Nature Writing and Art contest is extended until November 15th!

Young Naturalists Club yncns at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 3 14:44:50 EDT 2017

What luck!

We have extended the deadline for our Youth Nature Writing and Art Contest until November 15th.  All works must be received at the Museum of Natural History (dropped off or mailed) by November 15th or emailed to us at yncns at yahoo.ca
It will give youth a little bit more time and another chance to submit something to win great cash prizes - $150 to the winner and a chance for their written work and/or artwork to travel the Province and be part of three exhibits.
Full details about the contest can be found at:  http://nature1st.net/ync/events/youth-nova-scotia-nature-writing-and-art-contest/

Please circulate this to any youth you think might be interested!

 Robin Musselman
YNC Coordinator
www.yncns.ca