[sust-mar] Rural Roots Skill Sharing Festival- October 28th (Please circulate widely!)

Lauren Latour laureneclatour at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:16:22 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon!

We hope you and yours are enjoying this beautiful Nova Scotia autumn as much as we here at The Deanery Project are. It’s a special time of year, with the leaves changing, wool sweaters coming out of storage, and fires being lit at night, the season brings about a sense of togetherness, and community. Our favourite way to celebrate autumn at The Deanery Project is with our annual Rural Roots Fall Skill Sharing Festival, coming up this month, on Saturday, October 28th.

From 10am, until 9pm we have a day full of engaging workshops, wholesome home cooking, and rousing musical performances, and with activities for the whole family, there’s sure to be something for everyone!

Ticket prices begin at $5 for youth under 16, $20 for Deanery Project members, and $25 for non-members. Family style dinner and a concert will round out the day, at an additional price of $10 per person.  As always, family discounts, and work-trades are available upon request!

We can’t wait to see you out on the 28th, and kindly ask that you forward this message and accompanying poster to those in your networks.

All the best from The Deanery Team.