[sust-mar] Campground caretaker wanted / Wilderness cabin for rent, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Jul 10 16:43:14 EDT 2018

* Work in nature, conservation & environment - GoodWork.ca *

CABIN FOR RENT
https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/902464

with income potential

Campground caretaker
Bear Falls Wilderness Campground
http://bearfalls.com

Greenfield, Queens County, Nova Scotia (30 mins from Bridgewater or Liverpool NS)

Hi, I own and run and live on 250 acres on a lovely river in Nova Scotia where I have a hobby campground. I need to relocate for work and am seeking someone to live in my cabin, live an eco friendly lifestyle as I do, and also run the campground. I will only be charging rent for the cottage, and they can choose to keep running the campground (minimal work) or not and I will close it while I am away (1 - 4 years).

If interested, please contact:

902-521-8524

cshannon1111 at gmail.com

Serious inquiries only, please.

https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/902464

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=46420

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca