[sust-mar] Sea Level Rise Workshop

Dayle Eshelby dayle_eshelby at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:22:59 EDT 2018

Good day to you!

I am inviting you to a Sea Level Rise Workshop this Wednesday the 25th at 6:30 at the Lockeport Recreation Centre. This is a crucially important topic affecting us all. I strongly encourage you to come and to bring someone else with you. If you can spread the word about this important event I would be grateful.  If printing and posting a few of the posters is not too much of an imposition I would be over the moon grateful!

Hope to see you Wednesday at 6:30 at the Lockeport Rec Centre.

With thanks,

Dayle

Dayle Eshelby
PO Box 372, 132 Hall Street
Lockeport NS, B0T 1L0
902 874 0568
dayle_eshelby at hotmail.com

Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.