[sust-mar] Summer student job: Guest Services/Front Desk, Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort, with housing, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Jun 6 12:15:05 EDT 2018

* Work in nature, conservation & environment - GoodWork.ca *

SUMMER STUDENT JOB
https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/948954

Title: Guest Services/Front Desk
Type: summer job / summer student position

Location: Cabot Trail at Indian Brook/Englishtown, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Accom: staff rental housing available on-site

Duration: June to August 31st, 2018
Compensation: $12/hourly for 40 hours per week

Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort and Retreat Centre is looking for Guest Services/Front Desk staff.

We are an eco-friendly resort located on the Atlantic coast of Cape Breton Island. Visit our website at http://www.cabotshores.com or http://www.facebook.com/cabotshores to learn more about us. You’ll find a range of lodging from chalets to a treetop dome village, yurts, camping and a farmhouse.

The GUEST SERVICES/FRONT DESK area is a hub for our guests, staff and visitors and requires detail-oriented and diligent staff to operate it. This central part of Cabot Shores is involved with all guest relations, hospitality, and communication around lodging, amenities such as local hikes, Cape Breton Cultural events, reservations in our Bistro, tours, etc. It is a busy, fast-paced environment and tasks and responsibilities may vary from day to day.

Education
• Full-time student and will be next year (2018 and 2019)

Knowledge (either needs to know or be able to learn easily):
• Interest in The Cabot Trail and its unique adventures and scenic natural environment
• Knowledge of Wordpress, social media and graphic design and photography experience is helpful but not required
• Knowledge of local Cape Breton Island cultural events and outdoor activities
• Knowledge of French language is helpful

Staff rental housing and access to kitchen are available onsite.

To Apply:

Submit your cover letter and resume to:
cabotshores at gmail.com

https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/948954

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=45984

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca