[sust-mar] The Nature Trust's Annual Conservation Showcase - June 19th

Nicole Arsenault nicole.arsenault at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:35:43 EDT 2018

*Join the Nova Scotia Nature Trust for our Annual Conservation Showcase!*

*You are invited to join the Nova Scotia Nature Trust for a special evening
of celebration and appreciation*

We will announce new conservation successes and honour some special people
who made these accomplishments possible. Enjoy a visual journey through
11,000 acres of protected lands in Nova Scotia. All are welcome!

*June 19th, 7:00 - 9:00pm*
Museum of Natural History
1747 Summer Street, Halifax
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1747+Summer+Street,+Halifax&entry=gmail&source=g>

<https://maps.google.com/?q=1747+Summer+Street,+Halifax&entry=gmail&source=g>

*Light refreshments will be served*

Parking available on site for free that evening.

*Please *RSVP* by phone at (902) 425-5263 or by email at events at nsnt.ca.

*Note: Our Annual General Meeting will be held from 6-7pm. All members are
invited to attend. Those interested in becoming a member should contact us
at (902) 425-5263.*