[sust-mar] School strikes for climate across Canada: Friday May 3

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Apr 24 10:23:15 EDT 2019

* Climate change jobs, participation, resources - GoodWork.ca *

FRIDAYS FOR FUTURE
https://fridaysforfuture.ca

School Strikes for Climate Change
Canada National School Strikes
Friday May 3, 2019

“Adults are jeopardizing our future. You say you love your children above all else, and yet you are stealing their future in front of their very eyes. Something big needs to happen. People need to realize our political leaders have failed us. And we need to take action into our own hands.” - Greta Thunberg

“Our house is on fire. I am here to say, our house is on fire. I want you to act as you would in a crisis. I want you to act as if our house is on fire. Because it is.” - Greta Thunberg

“What's the point of going to school if I won't have a future?” - Sophia

Canada's national strike: Friday, May 3, 2019.

More info, event list, how to organize, map:

Fridays for Future Canada
https://fridaysforfuture.ca

Event Map
https://fridaysforfuture.ca/event-map/

Fridays for Future
https://fridaysforfuture.org

#FridaysForFuture | #ClimateStrike | #SchoolStrike4Climate

LEARN MORE, right to strike, resources, news:
https://GoodWork.ca/fridays

Greta Thunberg, nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg
Facebook: https://facebook.com/gretathunbergsweden/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/gretathunberg/

Green jobs, internships, volunteering
https://GoodWork.ca/GreenJobs

.

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/954025

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca