[sust-mar] Farm living / work exchange, vol.+accom., Nova Scotia

FoodWork Local Food Jobs foodwork at planetfriendly.net
Wed Jan 30 21:46:33 EST 2019

* Work in healthy, local & sustainable food - FoodWork.ca *

WORK-EXCHANGE / WORK-TRADE
http://FoodWork.ca/GrowFood
http://FoodWork.ca/969605

Role: Farm living/work exchange
Type: volunteer in exchange for accom.
Location: River John, Nova Scotia (Pictou County, near Tatamagouche & New Glasgow)

Hello! I am writing from River John, Nova Scotia, Canada. I live on a 125 acre farm close to the warmest ocean in Nova Scotia — Northumberland Straight.

I am looking for someone or several who would want to live on the farm in a living/work exchange collaboration. I now have to work full-time off the farm so needing some help during the week days. The farm is really simplified now with only 3 elderly horses here. So chores would include on some days putting them outside with hay, cleaning 3 stalls, putting hay from hay mow, mowing a few lawns
. In the winter keeping the wood furnace going during the day, snow moving. Projects such as putting in firewood, and dependant on your skills painting, small projects.

I am very very open to the person pursuing their own interests in animal husbandry and/or market gardening for their own economic independence. My deepest desire is to create an intentional community here. It really is a Sacred place, close to nature, peaceful and many have healed here.

Thank you so much!

Contact: marymac at bellaliant.net

Take good care,
peace & love,
mary

http://FoodWork.ca/GrowFood
http://FoodWork.ca/969605

Grow food - work on organic farms, market gardens...
http://www.FoodWork.ca/growfood

Please indicate that you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca

Please share: http://FoodWork.ca/job=50696

--
FoodWork.ca
Work in Local/Sustainable/Organic Food & Agriculture

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at foodwork.ca

Terms & Conditions: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "FoodWork") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: FoodWork.ca/terms