[sust-mar] Canada Election 2019, participation & volunteers, across Canada

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Sep 10 13:18:50 EDT 2019

* Work for social & environmental sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

CANADA FEDERAL ELECTION 2019
participation & volunteer opportunities across Canada
https://GoodWork.ca/CanadaVotes

“If you care about the environment, there's nothing more important than increasing the level of environmental literacy in all parties. And with an election around the corner, now is the time. GreenPAC's environmental champions announced today. Pick one (or more), dig as deep as you can, and help get them elected!” — Aaron Freeman, GreenPAC.ca

Find your candidate and get involved:
• List of Political Parties in Canada | Elections Canada
• About 2019 Canada Federal Election | Elections Canada | More
• Election news: Search | Huffington Post | National Observer | CBC Canada Votes | Globe and Mail | Toronto Star | Wikipedia

Get youth to vote:
• Future Majority
• Apathy is Boring
• Young Liberals | Young Greens | Young NDP | Conservative Party | More

~~~~~~~~~~~

News & resources
• Where the four main parties stand on Climate Change: Globe and Mail
• Voters In Almost Every Riding Are Worried About Climate Change: Huffington Post
• Canadians in every riding support climate change action: Macleans
• David Suzuki on climate change: ‘We have to address it as if it’s war’: The Star
• More: Election News Search | and Climate Change

~~~~~~~~~~~

GreenPAC is a non-partisan, non-profit organization working to elect and support environmental leaders of all major parties running for office. We have run successful endorsement campaigns in the Federal (2015), Manitoba (2016), B.C. (2017) and Ontario (2018) elections. GreenPAC.ca

GreenPAC Candidate Matching Tool — Take our Candidate Matching Tool to find the election candidate that shares your environmental and political values. If you have not already joined our email list, you will be asked to enter your information. GreenPAC respects your privacy and will not share the information with anyone else. https://www.greenpac.ca/candidate_matching_2019

GreenPAC-endorsed candidates — We’re excited to reveal our much-anticipated list of federal election 2019 endorsements – the candidates running for office from Canada’s major political parties with track records of bold environmental leadership and a real shot at winning their riding. https://www.greenpac.ca/federal_election_2019

This page needs an editor. If you're interested, please email us letting us know why you'd like to help and mention any related experience you have. 2019 at GoodWork.ca , subject: Canada Votes (volunteer).

https://GoodWork.ca/CanadaVotes

.

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/970745

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca