[sust-mar] Water Quality, Biodiversity, Environmental Education, f/t, Coastal Action, Mahone Bay

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Feb 8 16:28:47 EST 2021

* Work in nature, environment & sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

NOVA SCOTIA GREEN JOBS
https://GoodWork.ca/NovaScotia
https://GoodWork.ca/959585

Positions: Various positions, see below
Location: Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia

Coastal Action is hiring for the spring & summer 2021 field season! See all current opportunities listed below.

Deadline to apply for all positions is Monday, February 15, 2021 at 11:59pm. Click each position for a full job posting or visit our website. Please indicate you saw the posting at [vShortName].

~~~~~~~~~~~

Watersheds & Water Quality Sr. Field Technician

Join our Watersheds & Water Quality Team and help improve and restore fish habitat in the LaHave River watershed. We are looking for an experienced Senior Field Technician for an 8-month full time contract (April – November 2021) with the potential for extension. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to sam at coastalaction.org .

Species at Risk & Biodiversity Jr. Field Technicians (2 positions)

Jr. Field Technicians will assist with various tasks relating to Coastal Action’s American Eel Project, Atlantic Whitefish Project, invasive species work, and Snapping Turtle Project. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to molly at coastalaction.org

Climate Change Sr. Field Technician

The Climate Change Senior Field Technician will assist with leading our Green Solutions for Freshwater Management Project as well as various tasks relating to Coastal Action’s Interactive Flood Mapping Project, grant applications, and nature-based infrastructure projects. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to samantha at coastalaction.org

Environmental Education Team Positions

Environmental Educator (2 positions)

The Environmental Educators will assist in overseeing the preparation and implementation of all Coastal Action’s spring and summer environmental education programs.? Resumes and accompanying cover letters identifying how you can contribute to Coastal Action’s success as an Environmental Educator can be sent to clare at coastalaction.org

Community Garden Coordinator - Environmental Educator

The Community Garden Coordinator and Environmental Educator will oversee the management of the Lunenburg Community Garden and they will also assist in overseeing the implementation of Coastal Action’s spring and summer environmental education programs. Resumes and accompanying cover letters identifying how you can contribute to Coastal Action’s success as a Community Garden Coordinator - Environmental Educator can be sent to clare at coastalaction.org

For more information on our projects, please visit our website http://www.coastalaction.org

https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/959585

Please share: https://GoodWork.ca/959585

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca