[sust-mar] become a founding member of a new radical Canadian news organization

Moira Peters moira.peters at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:19:23 EDT 2021

Canada’s establishment media won’t tell it like it is — or how it could be.

A new progressive Canadian news outlet is launching this spring, and it's
called *The Breach* <https://breachmedia.ca/>. The Breach aims to do
journalism differently, by telling stories that help us map a vibrant and
just future.

The team includes people like Pam Palmater, Russ Diabo, Linda McQuaig,
Azeezah Kanji, El Jones, Bianca Mugyenyi, Avi Lewis and Amy Miller.

The Breach will conduct in-depth investigations into the crises of racism,
inequality and the climate. We’ll be a platform for video shows and
explainers, and voices often sidelined in mainstream media.

To follow The Breach as we launch, sign up for our newsletter
<https://breachmedia.ca>.

*Our journalism will never be hidden behind a paywall.* To do this, we are
asking people who are able to donate to support this journalistic work.
Help us reach our $100,000 fundraising milestone by making a contribution
<https://breachmedia.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=65872ce9fb13e143ee45004f3&id=380a98dee1&e=5582184c85>
and becoming a Founding Member.

Thank you!
Moira Peters, on behalf of The Breach