[e-drive][JOB: MARKETING COORDINATOR, TORONTO]

George Haslam george at caea.com
Thu Jul 31 12:31:07 EDT 2003

 JOB: MARKETING COORDINATOR, TORONTO

Modern Times Stage Company is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator,
a contract position running from Aug. 15 to Nov. 15.  The position will
be responsible for marketing our upcoming production of "Stories from
the Rains of Love and Death."  The pay rate is $1000 per month.  The job
focuses on publicity (writing press releases, press kits, pitching
stories, press invites) and group sales (contacting especially
university student groups and profs. and also community groups).

We already have a contact list started for the group sales, but it might
entail visiting some classes to "pitch" the show. A workshop version was
produced to much acclaim at Summerworks 2002.

This production runs: Oct. 31 to Nov. 23 at Artword Theatre in Toronto.

Visit our website at www.moderntimesstage.com for information on the
company and the play.

If you're interested, please send a cover letter and resume via email to
Laurel Smith, Producer, Modern Times Stage Company, at burning at web.ca.