[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon Apr 26 10:26:06 EDT 2004

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER
CASTING CALL

The Arts Club Theatre is currently accepting resumes for its production
of the Merrill and Styne musical FUNNY GIRL.
We are looking for a mixed company of experienced singer/dancers for the
ensemble.

Please forward to us on Granville Island, by delivery, resumes and
photos of any clients you feel meet the criteria, please do not send
faxes.
Auditions will be held in Vancouver May 20th, 21st and 27th.
Those selected for an audition will be asked to prepare two contrasting
songs from a pre-1970's musical.
Actors who are unable to attend the audition are asked to send a photo,
resume and video audition tape showing two contrasting songs from a
pre-1970's musical.

The director is Bill Millerd, Bruce Kellett is Musical Director, and
Valerie Easton is the choreographer.
Rehearsals start October 19th, and the show's run will occur November
11th, 2004, through to January 9th, 2005.

Resumes will be accepted until the end of business on Friday April 30th,
2004.
Faxes can be sent to (604) 688-3273.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call me at
687-5315.

Christopher Blanchenot
Communications Co-ordinator
Canadian Actors' Equity Association