[e-drive][BENEFIT - TORONTO]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Thu Feb 26 14:11:23 EST 2004

---------------------------
BENEFIT - TORONTO
---------------------------
TORONTO: BENEFIT PRODUCTION OF 'THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES'

Join us as we celebrate V-Day 2004 with a one-night-only benefit
production
of Eve Ensler's smash-hit play 'The Vagina Monologues'.

V-Day is a global movement which raises funds and awareness with the aim
of
eradicating violence against women and girls.

All proceeds from the Toronto benefit will go to the Toronto Rape Crisis

Centre and to Nellie's Shelter for Women.

This performance features Equity members Linda Griffiths (five-time Dora

award winner), Cayle Lorraine Sinclair, Kelci Archibald, Catherine
Braund,
and CAEA apprentice Kathryn Romanow.

V-Day 2004 Toronto will be held on Friday, February 27 @ 8:00 p.m. at
the
St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts.  Tickets may be booked in person at
the
St. Lawrence Centre Box Office, 27 Front Street East; by phone at (416)
366-7723; or online at www.stlc.com.

This event is sure to sell out, so book your tickets now to enjoy the
best
seats possible.  Thank you for your support - we look forward to seeing
you
there!

The ticket price is $35.00 per person.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call
Catherine Braund
(416) 871-4404.
(The phone is a much better way to communicate with me, rather than
e-mail.)

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165