[e-drive][AUDITIONS - NANAIMO]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Fri Jun 18 06:50:51 EDT 2004

------------------------------
AUDITIONS - NANAIMO
------------------------------

On July 14, 2004, Artistic Director, Garry Davey, will be holding
General Auditions for Theatre One's upcoming season in Nanaimo.

Please send your headshot and resume to:

Garry Davey, Artistic Director
TheatreOne  P.O. Box 626
#3A - 13 Victoria Crescent
Nanaimo, B.C.
V9R 5L9

Please note we do not accept resumes by fax or by email.

Our Mainstage season will consist of two plays which will be staged at
the Port Theatre:

1. The Drawer Boy, the award winning Canadian play by Michael Healey
(Feb/05)

2. Shirley Valentine the international hit play by Willy Russell
(Apr/05)

We are interested in Equity and non-Equity actors and especially
interested in meeting those who make Vancouver Island their home.
Please prepare two contrasting monologues, at least one from the
Canadian repertoire.  They should be no more than 3 - 4 minutes in
total.

Deadline for submission: Tuesday, July 6. Auditions: Wednesday July 14.

Be sure to include a contact number, you will be contacted with an
audition time.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in a production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor