[e-drive][JOB - STAGE MANAGER - MUSKOKA]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Tue May 25 16:15:14 EDT 2004

JOB - STAGE MANAGER - MUSKOKA
MUSKOKA THEATRE PROJECT - (Words Talk Productions)

STAGE MANAGERS wanted

1) "Scenes From My Dock!" (4 actor musical) June 21 - Aug 6 (7 weeks)
rehearsal: June 28 - July 10 in Toronto
run: July 14 - 24 in Muskoka  and July  26 - Aug 6 in Lindsay
Accommodations will be provided in Lindsay.
Equity has granted a temporary change of point of origin so that
rehearsals may be conducted in Toronto.

2) "Wake Me When It's Over!" (two-hander musical) July 5 - Aug 14 (6
weeks) rehearsal: July 12 - 28 in Muskoka
run: July 29 - Aug 14 Tues. - Sat. performances (plus Sun. Aug 1)

Words Talk Productions will be engaging Artists under the Independent
Theatre Agreement, Category 'G'.

We are Muskoka's only professional company. Although we are small the
future is bright. New theatre being built within the next few years with
a full May to October season. We are looking for troopers who realize
the limitations of a young company working out of community centre. A
car and working knowledge of lights and sound is essential.

Email resume to vince at weekendguy.com ASAP or call (705)774-4487.
www.weekendguy.com