[e-drive]E-DRIVE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO]

caea-l-admin at list.web.net caea-l-admin at list.web.net
Fri Nov 5 11:49:43 EST 2004

E-DRIVE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre presents
it's annual sexy all male cabaret...

WHERE THE BOYS ARE
SATURDAY DECEMBER 11, 2004

***CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS***
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: 5pm, Friday November 12, 2004

The theme this year is:
"Fantasy Island"
(kind of like survivor except no one gets voted off!!)

Dare to share your fantasies with us?  We are interested in fantasies -
past, present or future. When you were a little gay boy did you
fantasize about being Princess Leah? In high school did you fantasize
about the captain of the football team? Who is the object of your
current fantasies? What kinds of themes run through your fantasies?

We are seeking submissions from gay male creators in any discipline:
playwrights, stand up comedians, musicians, songwriters, filmmakers,
dancers, visual artists etc...

All submissions should be less than 10 minutes in length.

Please forward to:
Marc Richard, Curator
Where the Boys Are
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre