[e-drive][E-DRIVE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - BRAMPTON]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Wed Oct 13 12:06:33 EDT 2004

E-DRIVE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - BRAMPTON
The City of Brampton's Heritage Theatre presentation of 'Shakespeare in
the Square' is looking for Directorial submissions for the 2005 summer
season.
We have narrowed our show selections down to: Twelfth Night, Othello,
Merchant of Venice & Julius Caesar. From this list we will be selecting
2 shows and Directors to complete our season, along with the already
selected 'Richard III' directed by our Festival Artistic Director, Scott
Lale.
Requirements:
Please select a show from the list & prepare a formal Directorial
Proposal, including basic casting requirements/size, costuming, props
etc. All shows are performed outside @ Brampton's City Hall. Set
requirements should be limited.  Qualified applicants will be contacted
for an interview.

Deadline:
October 29, 2004

Please forward proposal and resume by email (preferable) or regular mail
to: Robert Woodcock Assistant Production Coordinator City of Brampton
Theatre Office
office: 905-793-3017
email: robert.woodcock at city.brampton.on.ca

Equity members hired for this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor