[CANUFNET] mycorrhizae

Mark Peterson mpa at golden.net
Tue Jun 5 12:03:42 EDT 2007

Yes I agree with Philip van Wassenaer. (See below) In fact I just read an article on the introduction of mycorrhizae. It said that each site and individual tree species have different associations so unless you know which ones are needed, I would suggest in addition mulching with wood mulch, and /or leaves or  introducing some undisturbed local soils into the planting hole.

Mark Peterson, BES, MLArch, OALA
Mark Peterson & Associates, Landscape Architect
(519)743-2990        www.openspacesolutions.com