[CANUFNET] mycorrhizae

Mike Prueter mprueter at telus.net
Tue Jun 5 19:11:06 EDT 2007

Hello Shelley,  I have worked with mycorrhizae at the PRT - Pelton Nursery,
where clients were asking that the mycorrhizae was introduced into the media of
the containerized seedlings in Maple Ridge, B.C. My contact was Dr. Mike
Ammoranthus in Oregon.  I trust that he will be able to answer your questions
as he has done studies with mycorrhizae throughout the US.

Mike Prueter, RPF

Quoting SVescio at thunderbay.ca: