[CANUFNET] Tree species rating guide - Winnipeg or Ontario

Kuta, Gerry gkuta at winnipeg.ca
Thu Nov 29 14:14:44 EST 2007

Hi Vince,

Here are tree ratings that may be of value to you, from Winnipeg.

G.J. Kuta

Urban Forestry Technician

City of Winnipeg

Public Works Department

Parks and Open Space Division

Urban Forestry Branch

401 Pandora Ave., W.

Winnipeg, MB  Canada R2C 1M7

tel. (204)986.2008  fax. 222.2839

Web site <http://www.winnipeg.ca/publicworks/Forestry/forestry.asp>

E-mail addresses transmitted are intended only for the addressee

and may be confidential, proprietary and/or privileged identification.