[CANUFNET] Urban Tree Species Selection

Stephen Cushing spcushing at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 1 19:43:43 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I am doing research on urban tree species selection, based on environmental stresses.   I am trying to find examples of municipalities or organizations that have developed, use selection criteria, or follow a defined process in selecting urban trees. Other than providing lists of trees to choose from, most municipal websites and documents do not outline how urban foresters are  selecting the trees they do.

Cheers,
Stephen Cushing
MLA Candidate 2009.