[CANUFNET] green ash decline

For Trees trees at fortrees.ca
Tue Jun 29 21:06:20 EDT 2010

Yes, I do concur that the problem is widespread in Alberta from at least as
far north as Grand Prairie and through to the communities south of Calgary.

Have observed lots of environmental damage (hail too, and other storm
injuries)to many different species of thin barked shrubs and trees as well
as the Green Ash, young Elms, Birches, and many newly planted trees
everywhere I've been this spring in Alberta.

Almost makes you wish for more poplar, spruce and more native trees and
shrubs to be planted here on the prairies and foothills, eh?

Regards,

ForTreeslogocolourTC_logo_English

Gerard Fournier

Board Certified Master Arborist #PR-0130BT

Tree Canada Community Advisor-Southern Alberta

President

For Trees Company Ltd.

1-877-390-TREE (Alberta toll-free)

 <http://www.fortrees.ca/> http://www.fortrees.ca