[CANUFNET] Ash tree appraisal - do you discount?

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 6 10:07:21 EST 2012

As I represent the ISAO RPAC, my comments are that if we use the Trunk
Formula Method then only the Species Factor would be affected if the tree
was still without EAB. As we do not have up to date Species Survey
information then we used published lists and there are more than what is in
the outdated regional supplement to the 8th edition.

An agreed upon discount would be best served rather than an individual
opinion.

regards Jack Radecki RCA 342