[CANUFNET] Looking for Ontario Supplement to Guide for Plant Appraisal

Geri Poisson gpoisson at beaconenviro.com
Wed Feb 8 11:06:17 EST 2012

I am looking for the Ontario Supplement (2003?) to the CTLA's Guide for Plant Appraisal (9th ed.) I realize there is an update/revision in progress, but if someone could send me this supplement for use in the interim, I would appreciate it!
Thanks,
Geri

Geri Poisson, B.A. (Hon) / Certified Arborist, Terrestrial Ecologist
Beacon Environmental
126 Kimberley Avenue, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1Z9
T)  705.645.1050 x22  F) 705.645.6639  C) 705.828.1196
www.beaconenviro.com<http://www.beaconenviro.com>
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.