[CANUFNET] Looking for Ontario Supplement to Guide for Plant Appraisal

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 8 16:29:14 EST 2012

sorry Geri

It was never published. There was an update to the basic price maybe in 2003
but all of that is redundant now. The up to date info was on the ISA Ontario
web site. Do not use the info from the supplement to the 8th edition except
for perhaps the species rating list.

regards Jack Radecki ISAO RPAC chair