[CANUFNET] CTLA appraisals in Ontario

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 10 12:22:46 EDT 2012

Hello folks

Again the Ontario supplement to the CTLA 8th edition is out of date and
redundant. WE now only use the Species Rating Chart ( note there are other
species rating charts available from past OSTC/ISA Canada work )

The updated guidance for use with the CTLA 9th edition is on the ISAO
website as Alex has indicated.

regards Jack Radecki

ISAO RPAC Chair