[CANUFNET] Restricting Tree Height

stephen at ufora.ca stephen at ufora.ca
Fri Jul 6 12:58:50 EDT 2012

I’ve seen thousands of pollarded silver maples in Toronto and Chatham that were done systematically over many years.  Tops and sides.  Not done much in the last 20 years or so since we started telling people that topping was bad.

Stephen Smith
Urban Forest Associates Inc.
Urban Forestry and Ecological Restoration
www.ufora.ca