[CANUFNET] TreeAzin, drought and deep-root watering?

Giedraitis, John jgiedraitis at tfs.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 26 15:41:07 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

>From your cousin down south.

Texas had exceptional drought last year and we prepared these for the public. It's our "No Math Tree Watering" series.

Hey, no cracks about Texans not being able to count.

We put this video and handout together to help folks water their trees.

http://texasforestservice.tamu.edu/main/article.aspx?ID=14572

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEjYvwwQZs&list=UUkwh0XS1EhVYqxUMMMRLRTw&index=4&feature=plcp

Feel free to borrow.

Think Green!
John

John Giedraitis - Urban Forestry Coordinator
Texas Forest Service - 200 Technology Way, Suite 1281, College Station, Texas 77845
979.458.6650, f 979.458.6655
jpg at tfs.tamu.edu<mailto:jpg at tfs.tamu.edu>