[CANUFNET] Urban forest values workshop

Oliver Reichl careofthetrees at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:36:41 EDT 2012

Hello fellow foresters/arborists:

I am in the process of preparing an article on the status and quality of
tree protection bylaws in Ontario. What's working? What's not? Where could
the most efficacious improvements be made? I would be interested in
comments from folks who work with (or are affected by) these bylaws, be
they consultants, inspectors, etc.... If you prefer to contact me in
private, that is ok too. My article would respect your privacy/anonymity if
you so choose. This is an opportunity to maybe help bring about some
positive change or at least give this article a broader perspective than my
own.

Looking forward to any replies,

Oliver K. Reichl, B.E.S.(Hons)
Consulting Arborist-Ecologist