[CANUFNET] Shout out for Canadian Tree Stories!

Brenlee/Robinson brenlee.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:40:11 EDT 2014

Thank you Oliver, this is a great list and gives me plenty to investigate!
I expect I might contact you further to pick your brain a little more.

Do you know and contacts in communities where black Ash is being grown  /
used for basket making and /or lacrosse sticks ?

I like the Macintosh apple connection -  it is ringing a vague bell in my
memory.  Do  I presume this was in Ontario?  Do you happen to have resources
on this ?thanks so much , this is just the kind of response I was hoping for
.  Now if there was just an ³Oliver² in every province!

Thanks

Brenlee