[CANUFNET] Tree roots and pavement

James Urban urbantree at toad.net
Fri Apr 25 14:10:13 EDT 2014

The only person who I know that was working on this was Jason Grabowski at Rutgers.  grabosky at AESOP.Rutgers.edu   He was part way thru a very promising research project that ran into funding issues.  Possibly a contact to him might reveal more and also he might share his literature search findings.  If anyone is working on this I bet he knows.

Jim Urban, FASLA / Urban Trees + Soils
915 Creek Drive / Annapolis, Maryland 21403
Cell	410 693 9053     Office 410 263 4838
urbantree at toad.net