[CANUFNET] Tree roots and pavement

Jessica Tivy jtivy at mhbcplan.com
Fri Apr 25 16:13:53 EDT 2014

Hi Neal,

We specify the following product on our jobs - perhaps the company may share information with you that would be helpful.

http://www.deeproot.com/products/root-barrier/applications

Jessica

JESSICA TIVY | OALA, CSLA | Landscape Architect | ISA Certified Arborist

MHBC Planning, Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
540 Bingemans Centre Drive, Suite 200| Kitchener | ON | N2B 3X9 | T 519 576 3650 x 729 | F 519 576 0121 | jtivy at mhbcplan.com<mailto:jtivy at mhbcplan.com> | www.mhbcplan.com<http://www.mhbcplan.com/>

[Email Signature Banner Template]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MHBC/291329554296234?id=291329554296234&sk=app_190322544333196>
This communication is intended solely for the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected or otherwise exempt from disclosure. No waiver of confidence, privilege, protection or otherwise is made. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please advise us immediately and delete this email without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.