[CANUFNET] Urban tree mortality rate

Ethier Elaine elaine.ethier at umontreal.ca
Tue May 24 12:23:58 EDT 2016

Hello,
 I am looking for standing tree biomasse appraisals such as municipal models that could be presented to a Montreal group of professionals in relation to the Historic Mont-Royal. So far, nothing more than a few letters suggesting tertiary value of the tall specimens and a multiple factor of smaller trees to replace the loss. It's not enough to stimulate and bring awareness even to a knowledgeable scientific assistance.

Thanking you in advance

Elaine Ethier
Plani Gester
Aménagement, foresterie urbaine